122 mm unguided 9M522 rocket projectile with a detachable shrapnel-array warhead.
Designed to engage open and concealed manpower, armoured vehicles and armoured personnel carriers in areas of concentration, artillery and mortar batteries, command posts and other targets.
Main tactical and technical characteristics:
- the projectile mass is 70 kg,
- head mass is 25 kg,
- length - 3037 mm
- the range of fire is up to 37.5 km,
- the amount of splinters:
- ready (weight 0,78 g) - 1800 pcs.
- ready (weight 5,5 g) - 690 pcs.
- from the body (average weight of 7.5 g) - 1210 pcs.
- temperature range of combat application -50...+50°C