122 mm unguided 9M521 Shrapnel-High Power Jet Projectile.
Designed to engage open and concealed manpower, armoured vehicles and armoured personnel carriers in areas of concentration, artillery and mortar batteries, command posts and other targets.
Main tactical and technical characteristics:
- the projectile mass is 66 kg,
- head mass is 21 kg,
- length - 2840 mm
- range of fire - up to 40 km,
- the amount of splinters:
- ready (weight 5.5 g) - 1000 pieces
- from the body (average weight of 3.0 g) - 2440 pcs.
- temperature range of combat application -50...+50°C
On our site: Layouts of head units for unguided rockets to Grad MLRS