The 9M218 Unguided Rocket Launcher with Cumulative Shrapnel Battle Elements (CSDE).
It is designed to engage light armoured vehicles (infantry fighting vehicles (BMP), armoured personnel carriers (APC), self-propelled artillery pieces (SAU)), manpower, aircraft and helicopters in parking lots.
Main tactical and technical characteristics:
- projectile calibre - 122 mm
- the projectile's weight is 70 kg,
- head mass is 25 kg,
- length - 3037 mm
- the range of fire is up to 30 km,
- the number of COBEs is 45,
- the thickness of pierced homogeneous armor is 100-120 mm,
- temperature range of combat application -50...+50 °С