The complex is designed to control the prelaunch preparation and firing of anti-ship missiles (SSCM) and at the same time provides:
- reception and processing of input information from shipboard support systems:
- safe weapons
- display of information on the status of the complex and availability of missiles on the control panel
- simultaneous production of target firing data (from 1 to 6)
- single-shot or multiple-shot (2 to 16 missiles)
- firing data production at the current target location or at a predetermined point
- accidental release of rockets
- drills without actually engaging the missiles
- operational control of the complex
Main tactical and technical characteristics
|Defeat range||up to 130 km|
|Angle of the post-start missile turnaround||± 90°|
|Ready time of the complex for the salvo from the off state||for a maximum of 120 seconds|
|Pre-start preparation time of the complex||60 s|
|Missile launch interval in volley||2-3 s|
Composition and performance characteristics
The complex includes:
- Control unit (CU) of KB 163 C - 1 pcs.
- dimensions - 500x600x600 mm
- weight - 80 kg
- Control devices (PU) for prelaunch preparation and launch (from 1 to 4 missiles) 163 P - 4 pcs.
- dimensions - 700x600x600 mm
- weight - 100 kg
- From the 220 V, 400 Hz network.
- in training mode - 0.2 kW
- during prelaunch preparation and launch of missiles - 16 kW
- From a 27 VDC network
- for the accidental release of 0.6 kW missiles
Cooling is natural.