Monopulse Doppler Active Homing Radar Head (ARGHS) 9B-1103M is designed for installation on "air-air" and "surface-air" missiles.
The ARGSN 9B-1103M provides:
- search, capture and tracking of moving targets by radar of air carriers or anti-aircraft systems,
- measuring the angular coordinates, target angular velocities and approach velocity of the target missile,
- formation and transmission of signals for missile control systems via digital communication line.
- Monopulse direction finding receiver channel
- A digital computer system consisting of a control machine and a signal processor.
Operation modes ARGSN 9B-1103M
- Fully self-contained (active) by initial target designation without radar support of other radars in flight ("let-forget" mode);
- inertial-corrected by radar stations;
- reprogramming mode, when the user can enter a new program for the onboard computer.
|Target acquisition range with EPR 5 m2, km||not less than 20|
|Range of the radiocorrection channel (from a MiG-29 aircraft IRS), km||up to 50|
|Body diameter, mm||200|
|Length (without fairing), mm||600|
|Weight (without fairing), kg||not more than 14.5|
|Ready time after pre-turn-on for 2 min., s||not more than 1.5|