- planning combat operations and battery management of the anti-tank complex "Chrysanthemum-S";
- reconnaissance day and night in all weather conditions by airborne vehicles;
- calculation of parameters of detected targets;
- display of cartographic information on electronic tablets;
- transmission of the received target data to other units and target distribution among combat vehicles;
- high-precision orientation on the ground by means of on-board navigation aids;
- providing courses for battery vehicles on an electronic map of the terrain.
- FaroL ground target detection radar; (see photo 1, photo 2)
- TITVSD visual reconnaissance complex with a thermal imaging camera and a TV low-level device (see photo 1, photo 2).
Navigation tools :
- Trona-1C navigation complex.
The 9P157-4 was first demonstrated in September 2011 at the VIII International Exhibition of Arms in Nizhny Tagil "Russian Expo Arms-2011".
Main tactical and technical data of battery control machine 9P157-4
|Tank" target detection range, m:
- by radar
- via TITVSD
|Tank Target detection range by means of a thermal imaging channel, m||3500|
|Error in determining distance, m||10|
|Angles of view, deg:
- azimuth to azimuth
- around the corner
between -5 and +45
|Trona-1C navigation complex|
|Error of location in autonomous mode, %||not more than 0.7 of
7-hour driving range
|Positioning error via satellite navigation system, m||not more than 20|
|Range of radio communication, km:
- on VHF band
- in EF range
|not less than 20
not less than 30
]]>![cdata[Машина 9П157-4 управления батареей ракетного комплекса 9К123 «Хризантема-С» (фотодетализация) ]]>![cdata[![cdata[