- detection of the target and taking it to escort the K-IM carrier radar, start the engine and detach the shell aircraft;
- introduction of the projectile into the narrow beam of the radar by the autopilot software mechanism;
- flying at an altitude of barometric altitude;
- reduction to a height of 400m;
- capture of the reflected signal of the K-IM radar of the K-IIM semi-active WGSN carrier of the payload aircraft. The transition to semi-active homing;
- dive to the target and detonate the BC with a contact fuse. Turn of the carrier.